Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Wisconsin mementos

 Precious!
 I had to take these darlings home with me (my mom also picked out one of these baby spoons, with a different engraved name). The babies in these old-sepia photographs reminded me of my youngest grandchildren. The lady in the middle is an old tin-type photograph.
 My never-ending obsession with Salt and Pepper Shakers. These two look a bit odd, and curious. Don't you agree? :)


These were all from: Call it New, Call it Antique, in Stevens Point, WI. Thank you my daughter, Rashelle; and another big thank you to my sister, Julie and her family, for having all of us at your lovely home to visit. What a fun Summer trip we had together! Many memorable adventures to keep us going until we can meet again!! :) Last, but not least, thank you everyone here that took the time to stop by to visit, and for your kind prayers and comments for safe travels. I appreciate them from the bottom of my heart! 

I am joining in with the link parties over at:
 Kathleen @ Faded Charm for: White Wednesday.,
Debra @ Common Ground for: Vintage Inspiration Friday

Please take a moment to go visit all of the lovely links over there.

Blessings and Hugs to you for a Happy Day!!

Love, Gloria
xoxo

11 comments:

  1. Did you ever find some great stuff!
    Some of my best junkin' was done in Wisconsin.
    I've never seen a baby spoon that was like a birth record.
    I have some similar shoes, which were mine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet post ..love from me...xxx..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like those little salt shakers. Your trip looks like you came back with lovely treasures. Lovely photos today.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What sweet treasures. The baby spoon and shoes especially caught my attention.
    Thanks so much for stopping by, Mary Alice

    ReplyDelete
  5. The baby shoes are so awesome. I have never seen an announcement spoon, great idea though. Great finds!
    Thanks for sharing.
    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  6. those baby shoes are a work of art...so precious! I have a funky pair of fish salt and pepper shakers...they really have some fun pairs out there!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness; what beautiful treasures! Pretty things and love those salt&peppers too! We were almost in Wisconsin the same week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think everyone let out a collective "aaahhhhh" over those adorable baby booties, so precious. And I'm in love with "salt and pep" too cute! thanks so much for linking up to the party!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the silver spoon! How sweet! Thanks for visiting Carter's Cottage!
    Christie~

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm glad you like your little treasures we were all able to shop for together! What great memories we made. (and your baby shoe collection is getting quite expansive lol) I will try to send you AJ's old baby white shoes soon! XOXO

    ReplyDelete